SmartPlug GUI Images
SmartPlug Graph GUI
This is what it looks like, details on each part below. Still working on it, mostly to clean up the details. Note that this screen shot was taken during a debugging session and has some artifacts that will soon disappear, then a new screen shot should be placed here.
These buttons are also present both the SmartPlug and the SmartPlug Graph application.
- <Edit Log> >Open the application python log file using the system editor specified in parameters.py file. Note: The edit functions work only after you have configured parameters.py for your systems text editor
- <Edit Parms> >Open the application parameters.py file using the system editor, after the file has been modified. The system can be quickly restarted using the Restart button.
- <Restart> >Quickly restarts the system after the parameters.py file is changed or any time you want to restart the system from its current defaults
- <Help> >Open help file ( which mostly links to this wiki ?? )
- Next to Start date and hour: set date and hour to begin the selection of data for the graph ( default at startup set in parameters.py )
- Next to Start date and hour: set date and hour to end the selection of data ( default at startup set in parameters.py )
- Use check box to choose devices for data selection. Each device is graphed separately but on the same graph. ( list of devices defaulted in parameters.py )
- Database file selected in space to right of label. Use <Browse> button to select file from your file system. ( default at startup set in parameters.py )
- <Graph> button: create graph in new window
- Data selection same as for the graph ( output file name set in parameters.py )
- <CSV > button: create csv file from selected data.
- Database file: as above ( name a new file when creating an empty database )
- <Define 0 DB>: create an empty, new database
SmartPlug Recording Graph
Sample of a graph
Icons at the top left allow you to (hover over buttons for help):
- Zoom in on data
- Return to original display