RS232 RS485 USB Converter Board
Revision as of 07:00, 14 January 2012 by Russ hensel
- for low traffic and low speed application
- mcu, RS232, RS485/RS422, slave usb all can be interchangeable.
- usb side
- support platform in linux with usb driver
- simulated uart programming in application level
- rs232 to rs485 side
- Tested max. baudrate is 115200(i assume more high baudrate can be accepted, but i have not tested)
- Host Computer Setting for usb connection
- get a usb chips to uart, which with linux driver
- MCT P87C52UBAA(http://pfranc.com/usb/usb.mhtml)
- cypress, PSoC with USB
- linux driver
- get a USB to RS-232/RS-485 converter driver ,PCI/PCI-Express TO RS-232/RS-485/RS-422 Driver
- re-design all PCB boards dimension following a mechanical box
- merge RS232 board and RS232_dspic_prog board together
- using 5 pins as TTL level connection, adding one more for RS485 ctrl, and pin layouts as "signal power signal power ..."
- In the market, it has so many these kind of converter and very cheap price(<HK100) and they are including a small mechanical box(electronic does not complex, but mechanial box is complex), which is better than what we do by ourself.