Microcontroller Serial Communications Articles
Revision as of 17:06, 4 June 2008 by 126.96.36.199
We have several related articles about Microcontroller Serial Communications on this site. These articles themselves have many links off site.
- Microcontroller Serial Communications Articles this article, the a root for the articles on the site.
- BitWacker Java Communications an oveview of the applications for Microcontroller Serial Communications.
- RS232/USB Probe an application with much of the functionality of a terminal emulator but with specialized extensions for for MicroController command response control. The basis for a series of more specialized applications. See it for information on installation of all the applications and for access to the bug and enhancement list.
- USB Bit Whacker Brief discussion of this interesting development board with built in USB communications.
- Making Your Own Microcontroller Serial Communications Application Using the code from the above applications to make your own.
- RS232 a discussion of some of the theory behind Microcontroller Serial Communications. The PC side of this is implemented by RS232/USB Probe and its related applications.
- PC-Microcontroller Communications an article on some of the technology of microcontroller communications and lots of external links.