Microcontroller Serial Communications Articles
Revision as of 07:21, 3 June 2008 by Russ hensel
We have several related articles about Microcontroller Serial Communications on this site. These articles themselves have many links off site.
- Microcontroller Serial Communications Articles this article, the a root for the articles on the site.
BitWacker Java Communications an oveview of the applications for Microcontroller Serial Communications.
- RS232/USB Probe an application with much of the functionality of a terminal emulator but with specialized extensions for for MicroController command response control. The basis for a series of more specialized applications. See it for information on installation of all the applications and for access to the bug and enhancement list.
- BitWacker Command GUI an application for issuing the basic commands of the BitWacker. Part of a series of articles based on the RS232/USB Probe
- Graphical Data Logger an application data logging and graphing. Sometimes called the PICMeter. Part of a series of articles based on the RS232/USB Probe
- USB Bit Whacker Brief discussion of this interesting development board with built in USB communications.
- RS232 a discussion of some of the theory behind Microcontroller Serial Communications. The PC side of this is implemented by RS232/USB Probe and its related applications.
- PC-Microcontroller Communications an article on some of the technology of microcontroller communications and lots of external links.