|−|== Open Circuits == |+|
is a for , , to this your .
|−|Open Circuits is a wiki for sharing [[open source electronics]] knowledge, schematics, board layouts, ports and parts libraries. Please help us to build this resource by submitting your descriptions, projects, instructions, techniques, board layouts, PCB footprints, and other documentation for electronics. This includes |+|
| || |
|−|* [[Projects]]: open hardware [[Music Player]]s, [[atomic microscope]]s, [[PC]], [[PDA]], [[Open Mobile Gadgets|mobile phone]]s, etc. |+|
, and you and . . , , them down as well, , .
|−|* [[Ideas]]: including [[Basic Circuits and Circuit Building Blocks]] -- Circuits you will use over and over. |+|
|−|* [[Techniques]]: for doing things, often using [[hardware tool]]s or [[software tool]]s or both. |+|
|−|* [[Components]]: Lists of components, where to purchase them, how to use them . For many components there are links to projects using that particular component, this is especially true for [[microcontroller]]s, for example follow the links down to PIC microcontrollers and you will find many project links as well as tutorials. General tips on [[connectors]], [[battery|batteries]], [[enclosures]], as well as more specific information on [[Popular Parts]]. |+|
| || |
|−|Many of the section titles are active links, click on them. |+|
are your ? in .
|−|* [[Test Equipment and Other Equipment]] See what is going on in your circuits, charge your batteries, etc. |+|
|−|* [[Tutorials]] How to understand and plan what you are doing. These are for general theory, more specific information is linked to its topic. |+|
|−|* [[PCB Footprints]] Don't reinvent the wheel. Known working open PCB footprints for various components. |+|
|−|* [[HackerSpaces]] And hacker orgnizations. These are the white hat guys hacking electronics to make things. Includes DIY types, the people who read Make Magazine. |+|
|−|* [[Got A Blog, Wiki or Website? ]] Link to it on the [[Got A Blog, Wiki or Website?]] or [[WikiNode]] page. |+|
|−|* [[Got a Technical Question?]] Perhaps it will be answered, perhaps not. Google for it first in the spirit of RTFM. Please do not ask us to do a school project for you. |+|
|−|ALL Electronics and Microcontroller circuits --[http://www.npeducations. com npeducations] |+|
| || |
|−|== Meta Open Source == |+|
|−|[[Meta Open Source]]: |+|
|−|Not projects or information on projects, but stuff about Open Hardware Initiatives and the open source movement ( mostly hardware ) itself. |+|
| || |
|−|The '''Open Source Movement''', typically covers '''Open Hardware''', '''Open Firmware''', and '''Open Software'''. |+|
', , , and .
| || |
|−|'''Open Hardware''' is similar to '''[http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free- sw.html Free] and [http://www.opensource.org/docs/definition.php Open Source Software]'''. |+|
| || |
|−|The '''Open Firmware''' movement provides firmware (i.e.: micro-code specifically related to the subcoding of hardware devices) which you may also know as '''soft-IP''' or ' ''FPGA''' coding see [http://www. opencores.org Open Cores] for more details. |+|
) you may as or '. more .
| || |
|−|Excellent examples of specific Open Hardware projects are listed on our [[Projects]] page. |+|
of . of -, , , , .
|−|Discussions of more general open- hardware ideas are on a few pages here, such as |+|
|−|[[open source electronics]], [[Ideas]], [[Meta Open Source]], etc. |+|
| || |
|−|Just as many important pieces of open-source software are, in turn, used to develop software (including more open-source software), |+|
as , , more to . 's , in that .
|−|many important open-hardware devices are, in turn, used to develop hardware devices (including more open-hardware devices) -- |+|
|−|such as [[Oscilloscope#Open Source Oscilloscopes]]. |+|
|−|There's also a bit of crossover, in that [[software tool]]s (many of them open-source software) are often used to develop open-source hardware. |+|
| || |
|−|=== Licenses === |+|
the and -of the or . the are either 's and or the of .
|−|The most common "open hardware" licenses are the [http://creativecommons.org/licenses/ Creative Commons Licenses] and the [http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html GNU General Public License]. |+|
|−|The GNU people wrote the [http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl- faq.html#DoesTheGPLAllowMoney the GPL FAQ] |+|
|−|to deal with common questions and misunderstandings of the GPL. |+|
|−|The GNU people go on to say |+|
|−|: "We encourage people who redistribute free software to charge as much as they wish or can. If this seems surprising to you, [http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/selling.html please read on." -- GNU: "Selling Free Software"] |+|
|−|For example, Linksys makes money selling (among other things) their [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linksys_WRT54G_series Linksys WRT54G series] routers, which use Linux under the GPL license. |+|
|−|To understand what your entitlements and responsibilities are under the applicable license(s); each hardware, firmware and/or software piece you have either copied, modified, developed using tools provided or if you intend distributing your development, you ' ''MUST''' read each and every license, and be specifically aware that you may not mix such license(s ) together unless they can co-exist under one umbrella license. For example you may modify, copy, enhance and distribute parts your project which are all under the same license e.g.: or . |+|
|−|Some people are working on licenses that are specifically designed for "open hardware". |+|
|−|"Open Source Hardware (OSHW) Draft Definition 1.0"[http://freedomdefined.org/OSHW]. |+|
|−|Wikipedia: "Open Hardware License"[http://daivx.webchuyennghiep.net/dam-cong-so-cho-mua-he] |+|
|−|"CERN Open Hardware License"[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CERN_Open_Hardware_License][http://www.ohwr.org/documents/88] |+|
|−|and the "TAPR Open Hardware License"[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TAPR_Open_Hardware_License]. |+|
|−|David L. Jones has a short video that discusses open-source hardware[http://www.eevblog.com/2011/08/12/eevblog-195-open-source-hardware-explained/] and mentions several licenses, including the |+|
|−|CERN Open Hardware Licence[http://www.ohwr.org/projects/cernohl/wiki]. |+|
|−|Your post http://verchini.com/vi-nam is so http://lucyyou.com/kinh-thoi-trang interesting and http://lucyyou.com/mat-kinh informative. I got a lot http://lucyyou.com/kinh-mat of useful and significant information. Thank you so much http://vienne.co/tui-xach-thoi-trang. |+|
one) Inquire by yourself, what is the major reason that I've scheduled this take a look at? Is it for a sore throat, or shortness of breath, or persistent gas? The answer to this is your chief complaint write it down.
2) Be conscious that your doctor is going to want to know a great deal about this chief complaint, in order to evaluate it and to give you with the suitable diagnostic procedures and treatment method. There are particular issues that are normally asked about most well being difficulties. You'll do on your own a wonderful favor, if in advance, you request by yourself and response these queries (and create them down as well!), so that when you're in the doctor's workplace, you can maximize the use of the time that is obtainable. These frequently incorporate:
- What are your signs specifically? Describe them in detail.
- When and how did they start? Does anything at all make them much better or worse?
- Have you ever had anything like this in advance of, and is it receiving superior or worse?
3) Moreover this chief complaint, if time lets, you may possibly be in a position to examine extra complaints. These will most usually observe a equivalent type of evaluation, so inquire and answer the similar issues as listed over of these additional symptoms or wellness challenges. Then, throughout your doctor's pay a visit to, state explicitly that you have numerous complaints, but these other ones are secondary, and you are asking yourself if time stays to assess these as nicely. Fairly usually, a doctor will be far more than pleased to consider more time with a patient if they have asked in advance.
4) If this is a check out to a new doctor, then have your total wellbeing history at your fingertips. After all, it is within your rights, as a patient, to have access to all of your health care data. This incorporates a checklist of your drugs (with dosages, and alterations over time), allergies, previous health care/wellness troubles and surgeries, smoking/alcohol/drug use background, and family members historical past. It should also contain the effects to previous diagnostic procedures, like lab outcomes, imaging research (X-Rays, CT scans, MRIs, and so forth.), mammograms, colonoscopies, treadmill tests, and so forth.
Familiarize by yourself with this information as considerably as achievable, as well, so when asked about anything you will be more than probable to know the response. This will usually velocity up a doctor's visit, and help get issues carried out, and in addition, you will be better capable to catch mistakes that may well have been inadvertently created about your wellbeing history, drugs, and so on.
Compare this to two decades in the past and healthcare accounted for less than one particular-tenth of the gross domestic product or service. This is obviously felt between the nation's citizens who are either paying much more straight for doctor's visits and surgical procedures or going through the costs by way of larger wellness care premiums.