Digital Potentiometers(AD5204) The digital Potentiometers made by analog devices (AD5204) has 255 positions can be adjusted by the microcomputer that can receive commands from the computer. This is a great way for analog circuitry to have digital control. This is a chip with 4 digitally controlled POTs and the pots can be daisy chained to have multiple chips controled by a single SPI interface.
|High current, Variable Voltage Regulator|
|These are 3.3V and 5V LDO, Low-Noise Voltage Regulators. Very small SOT-23 SMD package. 150mA max current. Best used in battery applications.|
Basic Voltage Regulators
|Variable voltage regulators, set output regulators, we give you the whole breakdown. Perfect for use with an external wall-wart power supply.|
The 723 - DIP-14
The 723 Voltage Regulator
|Precision Voltage Regulator. Very flexable. Can be used as anchored or floating, fixed or variable, linear or switching, and in verious combinations of the above.|
|Extremely Efficient, 120mA Flyback Switching Regulators.|
- LPC2103 Low cost 70MHz ARM7TDMI-S FLASH Microcontroller from Philips. The "$49" "Coridium ARMmite" does use this chip.
- Atmel AVR 8 bit FLASH microcontrollers
- Microchip PIC 8 bit FLASH microcontrollers
- Microchip dsPIC 16 bit FLASH microcontrollers ( DsPIC30F 5011 Development Board )
- Cypress PSoC 8 bit FLASH microcontrollers
Op amps and instrumentation amps.
- LT1168 Programmable-Gain Precision Instrumentation Amplifier - Low Power, Single Resistor Gain Programmable, Precision Instrumentation Amplifier
- LT1114 Low Power Precision OP-Amps are used for amplification and filtering of the signal - Dual/Quad Low Power Precision, Picoamp Input Op Amps
- Wikibooks:Op-Amps has a "quick design process" using Daisy's theorem: "The sum of the gains = +1 in a properly-designed op amp circuit."
- "Some Op Amp Audio Design Issues" by Terry Ritter
- NAND gate: "Using a NAND Gate for a Set/Reset Latch" (the 74HC132 Schmitt-trigger quad NAND is better than the 74HC00 quad NAND).
- "Multiplexers: the tactical Nuke of Logic Design" by Dieter Mueller 2004 (74153)
There are hundreds of other specialized logic gates. Here we only list the ones we actually use in some Open Circuit Project:
- 74HC595 eight bit shift register with output latch (used for POV display)