|Line 46:||Line 46:|
Latest revision as of 10:11, 2 February 2017
Just a draft may or may not be completed. See also: Instrumentino Notes
 What is Controlino
It is the Arduino component of Instrumentino Notes
Links to what the authors think:
 Get it Running
I want compile it and run on my Uno. See Russ's Computer Environment
Ton of files ( well maybe 10 ) on gitHub.
- Seems the only one that matters much is controlino.cpp.
- Download it.
- Make a new arduino project. I called mine controlino_ino.
- In the project's file, controlino_ino.ino, paste the contents of controlino.cpp.
- Follow the directions in the file.
- Worked the first time.
- Now have something on my uno. What?
- More comming
What is the Protocol? Have not found any documents. Reading the code and probing with my terminal. Send a command and get a response.
- commands appear not to be caps sensitive
- use a cr at end of commands
- at end of command Arduino says "done/r"
- BlinkPin <pin> <ms to blink>
- BlinkPin 7 200 => works
- set xxx yyy => sets pin n to input or output ( digital ) if pin is out of range o..
- set 3 in => think this is correct syntax
- set in 3 => looks incorrect
- set xxx yyy => cannot be valid but no error message, no error may be ok