Welcome to Open Circuits, "220.127.116.11".
Thank you for cleaning up Open Circuits.
I hope you enjoy reading OpenCircuits and sharing your knowledge with us.
A few tips:
- You can "sign" your contributions by typing four tildes "~~~~" at the end.
- Be bold with your editing. If you add information that really belongs on some other page of this wiki (or on some other wiki entirely), or you accidentally delete some crucial stuff, it's fairly easy for anyone to fix it. Please feel free to revert or otherwise fix-up any of my edits that turn out to be erroneous and/or misguided.
- Sometimes it is faster to delete spam (and restore what the spammer may have deleted) by pressing the "undo" button on the page history "diff" page.
- We are all volunteers here.
- Please consider clicking the "create account" in the upper-right corner and creating a name for yourself. The only required information is a name, and even that can be a pseudonym.
Please feel free to talk about your electronics experiences here.
Welcome. --DavidCary 08:09, 20 November 2007 (PST)
This is the discussion page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.
We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.