Matt Hamrick is, among other things,
- the Co-Founder of the Homebrew Mobile Phone Club.
- a Software Security Architect at Divitas Networks.
- a fan of the TechShop, Instructables, and SparkFun.
- a user of Linux and the L4 Microkernel.
- a Smalltalk fanatic and a user of Squeak. (you can find more info at my GATech Swiki page or at the Squeak People page.
- the guy who did most of the heavy lifting at Cryptonomicon.Net and Security Technique.
- the main blogging dude at Stacking Fault (a blog.)