I would like that the Bicicle LED POV project is added under POV projects. Here is the link: http://code.google.com/p/bicycleledpov/
- Done. --DavidCary 08:26, 10 July 2008 (PDT)
I'm a hobby robotics programmer and can't design a circuit to save my life. I would love to see a braking H-Bridge that won't fry my bot. --RProgrammer
Check Out Open Source Motor Controller
Greetings, fellow roboteer.
Have you tried: 
What is this "Open Soekris" embedded system on SourceForge ? --188.8.131.52 07:27, 9 May 2007 (PDT)
- move the list of all the specific projects to the projects page. Keep open source electronics as a general definition, with a link to the projects page.
- ... Can you think of a better way to handle this?
ADSL Wireless/Ethernet modem
Does anybody have a schematic for ADSL modem - either for wired Ethernet or wireless? A design based on a Linux supporting CPU would be highly useful. Searching on the net doesn't yield any easy results.
02 Dec 2008
- I did a bit of googling -- '"adsl modem" reference design' seems like a good search string.
- I see that at least one commercially-available ADSL modem already runs Linux.
- --DavidCary 05:56, 20 December 2008 (PST)
- ADSL Modem/Router block diagram
- Wikipedia: ADSL has detailed frequency information
- "Taking the Noise Out of ADSL Modem Designs" includes "Figure 1: Functional Diagram of an ADSL CPE modem board."
- Cypress: ADSL Modem Reference Design
- Unicorn: "The Unicorn II chipset consists of the ST70138 Controllerless Transceiver, with integrated DMT (Discrete Multi-Tone) engine, ...; and the MTC20174 ADSL Analog Front End (AFE) chip... The chipset is now available" -- STMicroelectronics UNICORN II
- DSL (Digital Subscriber Line) ChipWeb is a directory of DSL Modems and Chips, including
- Alcatel Microelectronics: MTK-20152 USB ADSL Modem; ADSL DynaMiTe(TM) chipset ...
- Centillium Communications: "Palladia 220 ADSL Home Gateway Reference Design Kit"
- "Timed executable system specification of an ADSL modem using a C++ based design environment: a case study" by Dirk Desmet, et. al. 1999
- Broadcom: "Single-Chip ADSL2+ CPE Chip"; "Powering Next Generation Customer Premises Equipment (CPE), Broadcom's New Router Chip Provides Industry-Leading Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL)2+ and Home Networking Performance"
- STMicroelectronics: ADSL/ADSL2+ products
- Conexant Systems: ADSL Solutions
- Xilinx: "Implementing an ADSL to USB Interface Using Spartan Devices"
- Alcatel-Lucent has some general information, but seems to focus more on the hardware at the "telephone company" end of the wire
- attempts to modify the firmware on ... Belkin F5D7633 ADSL Modem Router ... These routers ... use Linux...
- OpenWRT: "ADSL routers which work with OpenWRT"
- OpenWRT: "Status of the AR7 port of OpenWrt" (AR7 is ... used for routers and ADSL gateways)
- OpenWRT: "Porting OpenWrt to the DSL-502T"
- "Getting OpenWRT going on the D-Link DSL-502T" by Chris Pascoe ... The D-Link DSL-502T is a single-port ADSL2/2+ modem/router
- "OpenWRT on the D-Link DSL-502T"
Thanks a lot David. I may be a bit too demanding, but I was looking out for a nearly 'readymade' schematic, which I could implement. I am not too good at analog electronics, but can understand and design digital interfaces. Hence a schematic for the ADSL decoder section and its interface to a micro-controller will help me.
Thanks again !
XMEGA XMultiKit Development Kit and Oscilloscope
How can I add my project to Open Circuits? XMultiKit
XMultiKit is a development kit for AVR XMEGA microcontrollers and a dual channel oscilloscope with function generator.
- I mentioned it at oscilloscope. Would a page at XMultiKit help? How else can we help? --DavidCary 21:22, 27 January 2010 (UTC)
too big to edit
-- This seems simple enough. How about just dividing the Projects page into sub pages based on categories (e.g. Arduino, power, robotics, educational, etc; Refer to the Instructables site for example).