Talk:DsPIC30F 5011 Development Board
This wiki has been consistently intruded by unknown users who include web links and advertistments. Please consider blocking these users.
- Yes. It is quite annoying.
- Just now I blocked a few of those anonymous IP addresses.
- I tried to "semi-protect" the DsPIC30F 5011 Development Board content page, so only logged-in users could edit it.
- But somehow I doubt I got it right the first time.
- --DavidCary 15:21, 2 March 2007 (PST)
Im a student from austria . I found your page and im happy, because I'm in the last year in a tecnical school and here I found usefull informations. My teammates and I are working with a DsPic30F6014A and we want to use the Programmer with JAVA :) So I think this is the right adress to look for support and some documentation about to use it.
Our idea is to create a application to include the programmer, because we are not allowed to use the Hyperterminal, but we have to change parameters while the chip is in operation mode :)
nice page by the way :)
good afternoon .