Have run this twice in the past, but will probably do again. SCIL could use more parts, we may give some to you! Come contribute.
Got lots of nice stuff last time, lets get some more parts. Bring stuff to take apart or use ones we will supply. We could also use boxes and other containers for storing the stuff. Left overs will mostly go to recycling. For stuff you bring you can keep or donate the parts, other parts may be donated to you if you wish. See our wiki pages at: http://scilspace.org/media/index.php?title=Electronics_Salvage_Night and http://scilspace.org/media/index.php?title=Inventory_from_Electronics_Salvage Based on the fumes from the last night, desoldering will take place outside or not at all.
Learn how to salvage electronics and other items from used appliances and devices.
This is a hands on workshop. Bring your own device or take one apart from our salvage stock.
- Recent changes - Southcoast Innovation Labs Wiki
- Python Functions - Southcoast Innovation Labs Wiki
- Building and Testing a Penny Battery - All
- Russ Editing Links - Southcoast Innovation Labs Wiki
- HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN ROBOTIC COCKTAIL DRESS - All
- Salvage Night 2, Lets Get More Stuff - South Coast Innovator Labs (Taunton, MA) | Meetup
- Electronics Salvage Night - South Coast Innovator Labs (Taunton, MA) | Meetup
- Creating Salvage Workshop - Southcoast Innovation Labs Wiki