Raspberry Pi SSH
- Did not configure Pi seems to come ready to go
- Used my PUTTY on windows, put in tcpip address and got prompted on connect for pass and id. Worked seamlessly.
- Probablably can store pass id on PUTTY that is for later
- Python should be able to make this connection need to look into it.
- https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/remote-access/ssh/windows.md may be helpful
- Tab completion seem ( in some version to work )
- Can recall prior commands....
- Use nano file_name or sudo nano ...
- cntrl is the modifier to make the menu work.
- If just nano can read in a file after in it