1. Where do I get an OpenSource Program for electronic draughts software. I have heard of Eagle and Protel and have used for vero boards ther German program Lochmaster but I would like to have a router. If someone could develop such a draughts software as an open source project that would be fine. 2. I would like to develop a 32 bit I/O for Industrial PLC's. I invented a system for 16 bit on one single sided vero board. But now I want to develop a double sided PCB. Who wants to join such a project. I have some background from my university studies. Kind regards the eternal student
- How can I help with your PLC project?
- I hear that KiCAD and gEDA are the most popular open source electronic drafting software.
- Both of them already have an autorouter.
- Links to these tools and many others are on the software tool page.
- Please help us improve our stripboard tips page.
- --DavidCary 23:13, 14 November 2010 (UTC)