Minimig Board v1.0 mcu firmware
- Read single block (with block-size set by CMD16 to 512 by default)
- AtaReadSector( lba, ReadData )
- Write: 512 Byte-Mode, this will not work (read MMC and SD-card specs) with any other sector/block size then 512
- AtaWriteSector( lba, WriteData )
- Card present check. If present check valid FAT16 primary partition.
- Scan directory
- FileSearch2(file, mode)
- Point to next sector in file
- Read sector into buffer
- Disable A/D, Setup ports, Serial 115200 bps
- Send SPI?
- Send byte to FPGA configuration
directory filled with filenames from the SD/MMC flashcard.
PIC Hardware init.
Check for FAT16 card present.
Continously check for FPGA commands and run them.
User interface. Controlled via up, down, select, menu commands received from OsdGetCtrl()
Insert floppy image pointed to to by global <file> into <drive>
- InsertFloppy( drive )
Commands::Get track status, Read track, Write track
Transfer rom image from MMC to FPGA
Read track to FPGA.
Write track from FPGA.
Open a file
Send sector data to FPGA. Translates into Amiga floppy format sector. No insertion of clock bits.
- Write string to OSD
- Clear buffer
- Enable OSD
- Disable OSD
- Get key